Jinja Regional Referral Hospital, invites applications from suitably qualified individuals…
Job opportunities at Jinja Regional Referral Hospital – External advert
Jinja Regional Referral Hospital, invites applications from suitably qualified individuals for the following Local contract positions tenable at the hospital under the G2G Project – USAID/ Jinja Regional Referral Hospital Strengthening Activity to be submitted to the address below not later than Friday 20th January 2023 at 5pm
N.B: All staff recruited under this project will be given employment contracts by the hospital. These are full time jobs, so people already holding full time Jobs should not apply and salaries will be based on Government scales.
Where applicable, applicants must be registered with the relevant council and have a valid practicing license
Applications should be filled in triplicate on PS Form 3 (Revised 2008) and attach Curriculum Vitae, copy of the national identity card, photocopies of certificates and testimonials of the academic credentials and contact information for 3 professional references to;
The Hospital Director
Jinja Regional Referral Hospital
P .O Box 43 Jinja,
Senior M&E Officer – 1 Post
|Reference||HRM / JRRH /001/2023|
|Duration of Contract||One year Contract, renewable|
|Qualifications:||· Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Quantitative Economics, IT, Computer Science and Social Sciences.
· Post-graduate diploma in Monitoring and Evaluation is desirable.
· At least 3 years’ of relevant professional experience in leading M&E processes, including routine health and survey data management and survey activities for complex health systems strengthening and/or service delivery programs.
· Experience with providing HMIS support in a Health Systems Strengthening approach, in HIV/AIDS, malaria, family planning, maternal, newborn and child health, or nutrition is desirable.
|Duties and Responsibilities:||· Work with the Program Coordinator to implement robust M&E systems, identify and monitor key program activities to document results and attribution.
· Oversee the collection, analysis, and reporting of data to inform programing
· Conduct data verification and quality control & improvement activities to ensure quality DHIS2, HIBRID, ODK ,PIRS (includes HIBRID-DHIS2 synchronization), and other data is collected
· Work with the technical leads to determine technical and logistical needs for strengthening the program M&E system.
· Track monitoring indicators of the program and periodically provide data to the project team (includes ensuring designing data driven high impact interventions).
· Establish and maintain a system to track availability of HMIS tools, patient files, and logistics for proper storage of patient records and share with the Program Coordinator.
· Ensure that patient registers are updated in time for HMIS reporting as required by the program.
· Build capacity of project teams to understand project AMELP indicators, including PEPFAR indicators as well disseminate and explain project targets within the project teams.
· Ensure HIBRID (PEPFAR indicator data) data is entered timely in HIBRID system, as well as additional project data entered in project data management platforms (ODK, SURGE data, PIRS, EMR, KP-TRACKER,TB-INFO,DATIM, Client AUDIT Tools)
· Participate in the planning for dissemination and lessons learned and present results of program achievements and outputs in written reports and power point presentations in conferences and meetings. Participate in the planning for dissemination and lessons learned and present results of program achievements and outputs in written reports and power point presentations in conferences and meetings.
· Supervise and appraise assigned staff to deliver required results
Medical Officer – 1 Post
|Reference||HRM 002/2023 JRRH|
|Reports To||Medical Officer Special Grade|
|Duration||One year contract, renewable|
|Qualification||· Must have an MBCHB from a recognized institution
· Must be registered and licensed with the Uganda Medical and Dental Practitioners Council
|Duties and Responsibilities||· Participate in diagnosis, treatment and management of patients.
· Evaluate patients and refer them for specialized health care.
· Participate in the delivery of quality health care to patients.
· Participate in Outreach and Community Health Programmes.
· Participate in research activities.
· Participate in continuing Professional Development Programmes
· Promote observance of the Professional Code of Conduct and Ethics.
· Compile and submit periodic reports
· Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
PS form 3 can be downloaded from here PUBLIC SERVICE FORM 3 (PS FORM 3)
This Post Has 0 Comments